On the affluent west coast, approx. 35 minutes from the airport.
Since it first opened its doors to guests in 1961 this classic hotel quickly established a deserved reputation as one of the world’s very best hotels. Boasting exceptional facilities, immaculate grounds, a magnificent spa and breathtaking golf courses, Sandy Lane is an outstanding resort for couples and families alike.
This superb resort has The Country Club restaurant overlooking the golf course, and two sea view restaurants – the à la carte L’Acajou and Bajan Blue for beachfront buffets. Myriad facilities include complimentary non-motorised watersports, nine floodlit tennis courts, two 18-hole championship Tom Fazio-designed golf courses for challenging play and wonderful views, and the hotel’s original 9-hole course, The Old Nine.
The deluxe 47,000 square feet spa encompasses a fitness room, John Frieda hair salon and The Spa Café, whilst individual treatment rooms have their own hydrotherapy pool or private garden, and a spectacular waterfall cascades into the freeform swimming pool adjacent. Children’s amenities and activities are found at The Treehouse Club for 3-12 year olds, The Den for teenagers includes PlayStations, Wiis and computers. Nanny and babysitting services are also available.
Facilities at Sandy Lane
• Four restaurants
• Five bars
• Freeform swimming pool
• Beach service including cold towels and tropical drinks
• Nine floodlit tennis courts
• Hydrotherapy pools
• Fitness centre
• Hobie cat sailing
• Banana boat rides
• Jet skiing
• Scuba diving (arranged on request)
• Deep-sea fishing (arranged on request)
• Two 18-hole Tom Fazio designed championship golf courses
• Original 9-hole course
• Nanny service for 0-3 year olds
• The Treehouse Club for 3-12 year olds
• The Den for teens
• 7,500 square foot pool with a waterfall and pool bar set in tropical gardens.
Spa & wellness:
The magnificent spa is set in a splendid Romanesque building fronted by a spectacular waterfall cascading into the large freeform swimming pool. The spa's highly skilled therapists are waiting to rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit. Eleven treatment rooms each feature a private landscaped garden or a hydrotherapy pool. Open 9am-8pm. Therapies at the spa • Massages • Body treatments • Facials • Hydrotherapy • Jet blitz room • Sauna • Crystal cold room • Warm and cold showers • Rhassoul steam bath
• The Treehouse Club (3-12 years) offers arts and crafts activities as well as drama, sport and games.
• Nanny service is available for children under three at local charge, on a locally requested basis.
• White sandy beach with personalised beach service.
• Diving may be arranged on request.
The Country Club: Holes - 18, Par 72
The Green Monkey: Holes - 18, Par 72
The Old Nine: Holes - 9, Par 36